Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Soooooooo tempted.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/3095941744.html

5Id5N85M13Kc3J93Ncc6ne98ca902a4d71b14.jpg

5Ic5N85G53E33Ia3oac6ne0a1c4178ab619ce.jpg

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
nice trucks..2nd is my fav

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I honestly search Craigslist everyday to find that thing Brad. I'd kill to have it back.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
It was a pretty crappy truck, though.

rji0eb.jpg

lostinfords

New Jersey Chapter member
that 2nd truck will give you some muscles in your arms and legs!! manual steering and manual brakes, most likely manual DRUM brakes...YIKES!..but they do look nice

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
that 2nd truck will give you some muscles in your arms and legs!! manual steering and manual brakes, most likely manual DRUM brakes...YIKES!..but they do look nice

That's the beauty of it! smilieFordlogo Modern day cars are just too easy to drive, I want something that engages the driver.

lostinfords

New Jersey Chapter member
spoken from a young person view...since I got 'old' I prefer easy rides..I just picked up a 76 f100 6cyl 4speed car trans, manual steering manual drum brakes, point ignition and I am considering selling it because it is going to involve too much 'work' to drive,....whereas the bronco... just get in... turn on the a/c and drive..:)..they are both fine looking rigs ...

Ford Truck Articles