Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Some creep hit my truck.

Any fool can take a truck back to stock, it takes a real man to modify said truck...smiliehijacked

Im my case...yes..it could go back completely stock. However, it would cost 4 times as much (or more). Not many stock (restored) ones around.

I only know of one. Right down to the original FOMOCO headlights ($100+ each...if you can find one).

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
evidence.jpg

busted... she got the tail lamp fixed over break. I filed my evidence with the security department and they said it's looking good for me... She has lost all the paint on the bumper you can see, and there's damage on her door and other fender from my bumper dragging along it.

Ryan

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
My dad was once a victim of a hit and run. His truck was parked on a street next to our old house that people are known for speeding on, and he as parked at the tail end of a curve in the road. The guy hit the corner of his 97 F250 at probably about 20-30 mph and took off. We took a look at it and found pieces of a side marker lens. Upon closer inspection we found Toyota logos on the lens pieces, and red paint on his truck. Couple days later, our neighbor told us he saw a truck matching the description at a local body shop and sure enough, that was our guy. His truck was MESSED UP!!! (my dad's truck just looked kinda like yours Ryan). Anyways, they asked the owner of the shop for the guys address and went to his house, ready to kick some ass. A older woman answered the door... his mom :rofl2: He was a college student and couldn't afford to have my dad's truck repaired (so he thought). Insurance ended up taking care of it.

Moral of the story? There is no moral. People are jackasses!

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
evidence.jpg

busted... she got the tail lamp fixed over break. I filed my evidence with the security department and they said it's looking good for me... She has lost all the paint on the bumper you can see, and there's damage on her door and other fender from my bumper dragging along it.

Ryan

So have you nailed her to the floor for hitting your truck, or are you going after more evidence?

Gunner

Hey Ryan, campus security just reviewed the video....

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/36277/

That is a good video. When I was about 14 I was sitting in the passenger seat of my moms car waiting on her. She was in some store. I had the window down and this old man pulled in beside her (way too close) with an old 2 door car. When he got out he smacked moms door.

I said: "Hey...watch the doors mister."

He laughed and said: "It don't matter."

I said: : "Fine!" Then opened her door as hard as humanly possible. I put a nice crease in his door and then said: "It don't matter." :)

I wanted him to say something. I was pissed! I think he knew better.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
That is a good video. When I was about 14 I was sitting in the passenger seat of my moms car waiting on her. She was in some store. I had the window down and this old man pulled in beside her (way too close) with an old 2 door car. When he got out he smacked moms door.

I said: "Hey...watch the doors mister."

He laughed and said: "It don't matter."

I said: : "Fine!" Then opened her door as hard as humanly possible. I put a nice crease in his door and then said: "It don't matter." :)

I wanted him to say something. I was pissed! I think he knew better.
And he hit you so hard you were in the hospital for how long? ROFL You done it all to yourself, haven't you?? smilietease

And he hit you so hard you were in the hospital for how long? ROFL You done it all to yourself, haven't you?? smilietease

At the time...it was before I had health issues....I was almost 6' tall and a lot stronger.

Also...he was an old man. Not even a fair fight (had he chosen to do so).

Now....I avoid confrontations. I'm old. :(

Brian, after all you have been through, you're probably lucky to be here. But you're here because you are a fighter and haven't let it get you down....and that reflects on your attitude. What I'm saying, you've come this far, don't let the fact you're 41 defeat you now...Keep up the good fight!!!

I know. I am just feeling old this week. I will be fine after a while. :)

I should have died at 29 when I had the subdural hematoma. The brain surgeon didn't want to waste time trying to operate. If I survived the surgery...I was supposed to be a vegetable (I was for a while:suspicious: ).

Ford Truck Articles