Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

So......a little carnage

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Aluminum ain't much right now, gotta strip it down bare to get anything from it...

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
:post pics:

Dustin, you DAWG!!!!!! :slap: I was starting/trying to work up a tear of sympathy for you!!!!:nono: Just for that, I won't tell you it was me that changed your correctly spelled poll thread to pole early on the morning after you posted it! :devil:

:rofl2:

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Shame on you! You dirty Bird!
You just told me I was awful!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
HAHAHAHAHA...I like your style. Those roommates gotta be better than the one I have.

klatt_89

Gotta Be Somebody
HAHAHAHAHA...I like your style. Those roommates gotta be better than the one I have.

haha, why thank you :) :beer:
They don't complain much, just hear the constant "dude, get me block, get me running" drone every now and then in the night, but then i remind them they're warm and not freezing their but off iced over like the block is :p....well the block is kinda mad at me now.

That looks real bad! I hope the heads and valves are alright. If you have a Pick-N-Pull salvage yard out there you may be able to get a Mark VIII engine for the block and other needed parts Down here they sell them complete w/all accessories for $189.00 + core charge, you pull it. They sold a V 10 from an F 350 for that price a few weeks ago. That 189.00 is regular price, sometimes they have 1/2 price days or week-ends. To check them out go online to Pick-N-Pull salvage. I'll be looking for updates on your project, don't give up on it.

Ford Truck Articles