Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Signatures

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Another site I visit (The Diesel Garage) has their forum set up so that it only shows a users signature on the first post they make in any thread. I like it cuz some people have big sigs that I don't care to read over and over again. Probably saves on bandwidth also. Don't know how they got that function but might be worth looking into.

I stopped reading yours a long time ago.

I really haven't had a problem with it HERE. I used to go to forums over on delphiforums.com and GAWDAMIGHTY you should see the obnoxiously LONGGGG sigs THERE!!!

Once again, you have no clue. sheesh. LOOK before you leap, TODD!

Storm

Yeah he needs research.. How bout that Coffee Table Todd LMAO

I ignore them for the most part. About the only time I read a sig is when somone is asking a question about their vehicle. Then I read it to see what it is they are driving.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I ignore them for the most part. About the only time I read a sig is when somone is asking a question about their vehicle. Then I read it to see what it is they are driving.
Sad thing is, the ones asking, don't have it listed in the sig most of the time. And they don't think to mention it when they ask the question either!

It may not be in the sig, but oftimes it's in the profile.

Ford Truck Articles