Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Shes BACK!!!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Keeps the moisture from when it rains from killing the door panel

So my door trim shields were killed by the last hack that worked on the truck. Those plastic sheets that the door panel go over. I could try to make my ducktaped ones a little nicer looking, but id rather just get new. I have no luck finding them other then this is the number for the pass side I think 237A04.

Just nip down to your local upholstery repair shop and get some clear vinyl that they use for the windows in tent trailers and cut it to size then use some windscreen sealant to glue it on just like the original ....... will be better than original as you'll be able to peel it off whenever you need to as it wont tear like the original material.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Got truck back from pinstripe today, sanded down lower part of rear bumper, primed and painted it dark gloss grey, took all the plastics off and sprayed em black. Also got a NOS grill emblem off ebay and put that on!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I figure im in so deep now what does it matter!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Installed rear speaker boxes and wired em up,polished out the wheels, installed 99+ Super Duty Console. Just need some nice blue paint for it.

STILL WAITING FOR HEADLINERRRRRR!!!!!!!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Headliner was dropped off today, truck is DONE!!!!!! headliner, visors, all the trim, and the interior light is all in!!!! Heck yesss

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I figure im in so deep now what does it matter!

I've been told this is what happens....:headbang:

Headliner was dropped off today, truck is DONE!!!!!! headliner, visors, all the trim, and the interior light is all in!!!! Heck yesss

That's got to be a good feeling!

bigdance

not a big fan of these generation trucks more of a 5th and 6th type. but i really like this one. beautiful truck.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Haha nope plastic, but I like to be factory! it came with it, it needs it(other then emissions junk!)

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Thanks, I do like em very much. Blue pops in the sun!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I came in 2nd place in my class at the truck show, hell yes lol. Hahaha

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I didnt know till they called me hahaha

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts