Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Shes BACK!!!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Some more work done

Running 16.5x12's in the rear now. Looks awesome

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Beautiful two tone on that! Looks amazing!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Installed rear window, front bumper, carpet, pass seat, and all new cab lights

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea I got that kit for like 40 bucks I think, Had to use there bulb sockets since the factory ones didnt fit into the lights. oh well, I saved the factory ends.

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
Ya, that sucks about LMC, you have to do minor modifications. I bought mine there and used a utility knife with a new blade and widened the "+" tabs to allow the Ford factory 1/4 twist plugs to work. Very easy to do, not much material has to be taken off. (I used the old cracked lens as a guide) Other than that, they fit 100% to the roof and have had no issues for water, but I did use the factory grey gaskets from the original lenses, they are thicker and compress better when I tightened the cab lights down.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
My gaskets were wasted, had to use the new ones.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Haha yes figured id do some easy stuff after some crappy stuff!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
If I do decide to go with embles, here are my choices

If I can find a new set of these

$(KGrHqFHJCkE8fYNUSgsBPK!rEf29Q~~60_35.JPG

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Sweet Thanks, yes I hope to have it together in a few days. Pin striping is on wed, and id like to have all my doors together by then.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Holy crap dude. That's a show truck. And in just about a month. You really know how to turn and burn these things.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Whats sad is this is the new plow truck!

Ford Truck Articles