Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Said good bye today :(

Just for the winter, though. :)

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture004-2.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture011-2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Derek.

Wow...! I wouldn't put it away. We(I) run those up here so we can get around up here.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Damn that's a sharp rig...how long before she sees the road again?

Nice truck..Id put it up as well...also on a side note, I've probably got a knob for the wipers..seen it's knob was missing

Damn that's a sharp rig...how long before she sees the road again?

Thanks Ben! I'll take it out once all the salty mush is off the road late spring sometime. I spent $20 on this thing at the car wash today!

Nice truck..Id put it up as well...also on a side note, I've probably got a knob for the wipers..seen it's knob was missing

Haha thanks! The knob fell off and I dropped it on my girlfriends driveway, only noticing later. Luckily it was recovered... I just never got around to popping it back on.

Thanks Ben! I'll take it out once all the salty mush is off the road late spring sometime. I spent $20 on this thing at the car wash today!

Haha thanks! The knob fell off and I dropped it on my girlfriends driveway, only noticing later. Luckily it was recovered... I just never got around to popping it back on.

lol, they're good at fallin off.....Where you from? You get some pretty bad winters?

Last edited:
Very nice looking truck - i like the colour scheme

lol, they're good at fallin off.....Where you from? You get some pretty bad winters?

Southern Manitoba, Canada :wasntme:

We usually get a good dumping of snow... Not unusual to see -35 temps.. I think our most recent record was a year or two ago with a windchill in the high -40's....

Southern Manitoba, Canada :wasntme:

We usually get a good dumping of snow... Not unusual to see -35 temps.. I think our most recent record was a year or two ago with a windchill in the high -40's....

Not to change the subject but, when the minus numbers increase it just doesn't seem right to attach the word 'high' or 'higher' to same.......

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
That looks nice. Did you figure out what you're going to do with the aluminum gas tank lids? I don't think they look that bad since they are part of the color scheme.

Ford Truck Articles