Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Road worthy

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
yeah I only paid 80 for mine, I guess HEIs for FE engines are rare ...

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Here is a few more pictures of what I did today.I made gas tank insulators from a 18 wheeler inner tube, used Gorilla glue and duct tape until it dries.

th_100_1205.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
I made a little more progress.Yesterday I made glued the insulation pads to my gas tank ant they came out well,I also painted my rotors. Today I painted my lower gas tank straps,kick down lever and cleaned my intake the best I could.there are a few spots I need to work on more.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Lookin good Cliff...any shop with a bead blaster should be able to get that all cleaned up for next to nothing if not free.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Very nice Cliff you got that old iron manifold lookin like a Aluminum one.. Sweet.
I say have it blasted and paint the sucker.

chuck101st

Springfield XD-9
Downs,IL.
Hell a drill with a small wire brush should finish what you've got left.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
I haven't done much today,but I did get my intake taped up and painted with 3 coats of Old Ford Blue. I just took a picture of my engine today and I have a lot of work to do in there.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That does look good Cliff...now for the record...I do like that Blue...which one is that?

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
I went to Pull A Part yesterday with my middle son we picked up a set of alum wheels,Grant steering wheel,2 Sunpro gauges (oil and Temp). Here are the pic's

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts