Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post up a pic of what your truck looks like TODAY!

IMG_4275.jpg

IMG_4272.jpg

IMG_4274.jpg

Been working on my front end. getting it more solid and better. Cross over steering working good, brand new pro comp shocks, pro comp steering stabilizer. it drives a whole crap ton better. Ive been messing with mounting my divorced np205.

She had to sit outside today while I worked on the 98. Seven hours later all covered in snow and ice. To some of you this is no big deal, but she's been in the garage for a long time and is not used to the snow. :)

12-05-10_034.jpg

And I really need to find a place for all the stuff in the bed that has become my place for storing stuff.

12-05-10_035.jpg

1973 F-100 4x4

'77 F-250 Custom 4x4
The new avatar pic is what my truck looks like now.
I took that pic right after washing it, and it was 2 days before our first snow storm of the year as well!

My '73 f-100 4x4 on the other hand, I haven't had the time, nor the money this year to do anything more than look at it and think about when I will finally be able to start working on it again.

Last edited:
My Restoration project. 1978 F250 Custom with a 351m

This is my restored 78 ford f250. Previous to the new tires

Attachments

• New Paint Job.jpg

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Nice truck John!

What are the wheels off of? I say late model Dodge wheels and late model Ford center caps.

Last edited:
Taken today. This is my '79 F350 with my buddies' Highboy. He lives just a few houses down from me and built this truck just to beat around in over the winter. It is built with leftover parts from his other Highboy project, which he is building into a show truck. He is a junior in high school, and is one of the most motivated young kids I've ever known. He did a pretty nice job on this truck for not much cash, and his other truck is even nicer. After we got done playing in the snow I helped him tune up the 360 so it doesn't run like a pig anymore.

IMG_1728.jpg

how'd you do that? turn it into a 390???? ahahaha

Ha, I can't say it runs good now, but it's much better than it was. We fixed a leaking EGR port, and blocked off the EGR because the valve was stuck. But the biggest improvement was bumping the timing up a little. He had it set to factory specs, but it's amazing how much a few extra degrees helps out. It's still a dog, but it can at least get out of its own way now. Just a few small things combined to make a noticeable difference.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Thanks, they are off a 2005-06 superduty. Mounted on real expensive adapters.
John

Aha!!! I thought they were from a SD, but I figured since the bolt pattern was different on those you went the Dodge route. They had a similar wheel around '05 with the 8 on 6.5" pattern.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
The snow is melting...

Red_wrinkled_snow.jpg

Ford Truck Articles