Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your Bronco

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
Yea Double H, that's off the 250, I got to looking over the front clip off the Bronco and it was too far gone, I am using the best parts from the two trucks to build one nice one, and Ranger, I am using the hood off the 250 also, so no holes to fill, I can still use the fenders from the bronco, the ones you see here are rusted, the drivers is OK but the passenger side is shot, I almost sold the 250, but the guy started nit picking and haggling the price so I said the hell with it, it has all the parts I need, I love that grille too, that is something I always wanted, and that front clip already has the dual battery set up too, I should have taken pictures of me pulling that clip by myself, I used my cherry picker and a chain, pulled it off the 250 and set it right on the Bronco, it worked slicker then snot, didn't even pull the Rad. if I get the rims I need, 15x12x8x6.5, and I rework the 250's HD D44, I am still thinking about putting the 250's axles under the bronco? I am thinking about trying to build a HP HD D44? we will see what I come up with over the winter months, plus I want to be able to use tires I have now that are 15". and the 16" ones. it is still just a thought though, I will run what she brung for now, plus I have a spare 9" + D44 if I break something
I guess I got blocked from FSB for cutting up :fan: smiliestirthepot , what can I say " I gotta be me"
Thanks guys for the compliments, I don't think I could have gotten this far without your help and encouragement, that goes for you guys at FSB too if your reading this?
if I dont make it back on there you know where to find me....Rick (Salt-Man)smiliepeelout

Last edited:

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
Me too.

Is it a direct bolt-on swap? Or is it more involved than that?

yes it was, I used the whole front clip off my 76, but if someone just wanted to swap out grilles you would need the headlight buckets that go with the grille and drill a few holes, that is about it I do believe? at least that is what I have read

yes it was, I used the whole front clip off my 76, but if someone just wanted to swap out grilles you would need the headlight buckets that go with the grille and drill a few holes, that is about it I do believe? at least that is what I have read

You could sell it on Ebay as the only fullsize 76 Bronco on earth

BigRed1

Here comes trouble...
Help, please...

I know this isn't on topic, but I'm trying to post a pic and all I seem to be able to do is send it as an attachment and post in the signature.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Please bear with me - I'm a newbie...

Thanks!

-rp-

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
First you'll need to host the picture either in your FTF gallery or on a 3rd party site like photobucket (registration required) or imageshack (no registration required).

Once you do that, you'll need the link to the picture that ends with .jpg

Grab that link and wrap it in tags like this:

[PLAIN][img]www.photobucket.com/photo.jpg[/PLAIN]

BigRed1

Here comes trouble...
Test pic

Can someone tell me if I followed the picture posting instructions correctly?

There should be 1 pic.
BigRed1.jpg

Thanks for your help.

-rp-

BigRed1

Here comes trouble...
Ok, so that worked. Thanks, Skandocious!

I sort of wanted the pic to be bigger. Is that something I select in Photobucket?
What size should I select to make it basically fill the whole body of the post?

-rp-

BigRed1

Here comes trouble...
You guys are great, thanks very much.

I have to replace a radiator in my work truck but after that it's gonna be all Bronco work!! Currently the Bronco has been sitting for over 4 years in the driveway, but no more. The body has very little rust, but the 4 inch lift was manufactured and installed around 1982 and was NOT designed or engineered to return the front steering components to the factory specs.

I'll take some more pics and post them soon.

Again, I really appreciate the help even for the smallest of problems (like this one).

Later.

-rp-

This is 800 by 600-.....

When I first used photobucket...I was not aware of setting the appearance size for the forums. I posted a couple of pics (on a long ago forgotten ranger forum) that were like 2500 X something. OOPS!

Now my camera takes ones that are around 3500 wide. That would fill my laptop wide screen and then some. :suspicious:

95xlt. Aka The Great White Buffalo
Custom 351 Windsor
JBA shortys
Flowmaster 44
Optima yellowtop
K&N cool air kit
Milidon 8 quart off road oil pan
Oil cooler
Tranny cooler
Air Bronco HD bumper
Mickey Thompson MTZ tires 33x12.50
Pro Comp Steel Wheels