Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your Bronco

Michigan
Yea i am, trying to keep it as clean as i can with the road salt and crap, its got rust on the tailgate pretty bad but other than that thats it, i take that chrome trim off when i can to clean behind it so nothing sits in there. I dont know how long i can save that. But i plan on doing something like lifting it and a custom paint job some time soon. So if i need to il put new quarters on it. But college first lol! Thanks for the complements.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
heres my bronco there was no cap when got it

990790781_l.jpg

hahasmiliehijacked smiliehijacked smiliehijacked

fun with photoshop

Michigan
haha i like it! lol Photoshop is amazing i gotta get that program!

Michigan
wow man awesome pics! I like how wide she sits with the tires! Very nice clean truck man.

Michigan
Amazing what tires and wheels can do to a truck.

My 89 Bronco Eddie Bauer. Stock 302 auto

click the pick

Last edited:
Michigan
X2 I see a half cab conversion going on there :)

Lets try this one again
Bigtruck.jpg

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
Trade Me? why Eric, you got a nice ride going there, you can do anything to it I can do to mine, I put a 351W in mine
and yes I cant wait to have it done either, it should be soon
also yes I have the cab in-closure for it and I cut down a bed liner for it and sealed off the bed area, I can still put the cap on if I want too. but probably wont until winter, I want to adapt a back door off a topper for it first, these windows are a *****, when I do that I am going to turn the tailgate into storage space
I will post up more pictures very soon when it really starts taking shape
Thanks for the compliments :acclaim: smiliepeelout

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Why, because I love those big first gen big Broncos, my GF has a '79 and I love driving it over mine, although I'd rather have the 300 in it over the 351M currently in the bay...

Looks good Rick, I like it with the older grille on it. Just make sure you fill the old letter holes in the hood.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts