Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your 87-96 and 97 F250's and up

Another picture of my '89....less than 3 days old with the Rancho 3" lift installed, Weld wheels with 33-12.50x15 tires...

89F150.jpg

Watchdog7

Guarding the Gates
Just a baby back then, huh? And to think, your truck is almost old enough to drink! How time flies. Heh.

Good looking truck man. I love the stance.

huh?? does this mean yall used to be neighbors and didnt even know it.. obviously.
You see, our family has an odd knack of buying each others houses, he never lived there but one of my other uncles did and we lived next door but that was later. The house later got sold to another family member. This is one of at least three examples i know of that this has happened.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
heres some new pics of my interior. i dont think ive post pics of it before....
all Team Realtree. Anns is gonna be Mossy Oak. got the bench seat cover for it yesterday. aint put it on yet... but here are my pics.

SAM_0129.jpg

SAM_0126.jpg

SAM_0127.jpg

and for a nice touch these on both seat belts....
SAM_0130.jpg

Watchdog7

Guarding the Gates
Dude are you serious!? I just did the same to mine!!!! Yours looks great!!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I cant find any covers big enough for my 95s bench caus of the built in head rests, I just need the bottom tho, ripped for 100k of landscapers use, then I put steps on it.

My 92 Short Bed

I got my truck in 2006 after wrecking my daily driver. I needed something to get back and forth to work so I called my brother-in-law and he found this truck. It was located in NE Ohio. I asked him to look it over since he was just down the rode from it. He say that if I didn't buy the truck he would but since I needed it I told him I would take it. I picked it up on a Wednesday, brought it down to Columbus for title and tags. Then on Friday my son and I took it down to NC looking for an old truck for him. We had no trouble with it going down or coming back. My plans are to put on new leaf springs, 3" body lift, and new tires and wheels. I would add a picture but can't get it to take because it keeps saying that all of them are to big to upload so you will have to go to my galley to see the pictures.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I would add a picture but can't get it to take because it keeps saying that all of them are to big to upload so you will have to go to my galley to see the pictures.

P6190015.JPG

If you go to the pics in the gallery, you'll see text under it that looks like this:

http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/gallery/data/500/medium/P6190015.JPG[img]

Paste it in your post to get the picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
My 92 ShortBed

Ok, let me try this and see what happens . So this is what it looks like early last year. Once it starts to warm up here I will get to working on it again. Thank you Ian for the help.

I had posted pics of my 89 F150 somewhere and after going through a bunch of old pictures, I found some more. So, I'll start anew....

I had an '86 Ranger that after being fixed from a rollover accident that wasn't my fault, I decided to sell it and ordered an '89 F150.

After ordering the truck and since I liked "the look" of my Ranger, I ordered the same style Weld wheels and a 3" Rancho lift kit and shocks for it.

scan0001Medium.jpg

When it came in, I went and picked it up on a Friday evening. On the next morning, I was at my Buddy's house to tear into my new truck.

89F150B4Medium-1.jpg

89F150B4lift.jpg

And here's how it looked when I drove it out of his garage...

89F150lifted1.jpg

89F150lifted2.jpg

89F150AfterMedium.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts