Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Picking up new family member today.....:)

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
20130704_103219_zps097ad637.jpg

Sent from my not so smart phone using Forum Runner! :)

Fellro

Staff member
I completely missed the John Deere front plate before... ;) You can send that my way if you don't want it...

Hope it has worked out well for you.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
20130704_155729_zpsf52aa1fa.jpg

She's going through some oil.....going thr VA mtns....all I can say is WOW. Pretty wild.

Temp increased about 20 degrees which may be why she went thr more oil.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
20130704_153056_zps99cf463b.jpg

VA mtns

Pretty cool Ken - road trips are great especially when you've got a new toy to play with.
That step stool at the servo kinda puts into perspective just how tall the old girl is

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
20130704_095131_zps4e028458.jpg

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Scott, I didn't even think to bring along my detailing stuffs. As it turns out, I can't even think at 4 am. :D

Brad, Ken and I actually had that conversation when we pulled up to the station. I hate BP for that reason. :suspicious:

Averaged 26 mpg on the way home for a trip average of 24.5... Let's see if Ken can make it to 10. smilietease

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
I didn't know the older fords had a digital mpg indication. smilietease

Everytime I watch Oliver Twist I can't help but think about the Pink Floyd song. "Teacher, leave those kids alone!"

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
It's using oil? I would be kinda frustrated after dropping 10k on a truck for it use oil..

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Ford Power

Yeah Chris....Austin and I surmised that it was working through g7nk from sitting the past 2 years after being restored.

It is riding better the longer I go and stopped burning. There's no leaks or even wet spots anywhere underneath.

AC is super nice. All gages reading great.....rig is really performing as I had hoped.

Second....it's still a 35 year old engine block. Even my red dent went through some oil on her journey cross country 3+ years ago.

That fawker is going to look tits sitting next to your other one!! Congrats on the truck and it is about time you put up some pics.

Your giving me the damn itch to get back to work on the supercab!!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts