Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Old member new name

Hey guys, i used to go as "workin rig" but couldnt get my old password because i couldnt remeber what email i registerd under...lol but anyways..

I started a new job haulin milk and havent had much time, but thought id try to drop by more...

nice to be back.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I remember....missed seeing your rig. Can someone in tech support reset your password and give you your email or something?

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Welcome back!

The ol 77 now belongs to my dad, i tried to sell it but everyone wanted it to hack up and use stuff for mud trucks. So now it has a relitvly easy life of hauling wood, junk, and towing a boat, id rather see it worked to death then see it die under a sawzall blade.

That being said, i do give it kudos, because i didnt realize how hard i was working it with that camper, even my 460 works (a little bit :) towing it around.

But it is nice rollin down the road at 60 without exhaust cooking your feet and a nervous eye on the gauges all the time, plus the A/C is nice :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts