Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

OFFICIAL: FTF Members Map

daddue11

Missouri Chapter member
Steve Duffey

Mountain View , Missouri . 65548

I wish I really KNEW exactly where I live! I've been so transient, you'd think I was running for office!
Currently in CA, closing out my folks' house following their passing. Building a home in Mound City KS and dwelling in Neosho MO whenever I can get back there!
If it's confusing YOU, just imagine how I feel ;)

Here's Mine - Waimate New Zealand

NZ-Waimate.png

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Hey...McFly...you gonna fix this?

:p

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
He's on a date tonight....

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
So in other words, the old Montana legend lives on. Men are men and the sheep are scared......

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I need to find a better solution

Did you get any flooding up there from that recent volcano eruption?
Nah,we had a tsunami advisary but nothing happened. We’ve evacuated a few times over the years but never had any waves.Our house is right across the street from the water so it could get hit.Funny thing though,it’s an old floathouse sitting on concrete piers so theoretically if we cut the straps holding it down,it could float away 😄.

Ludachris

Staff member
Nah,we had a tsunami advisary but nothing happened. We’ve evacuated a few times over the years but never had any waves.Our house is right across the street from the water so it could get hit.Funny thing though,it’s an old floathouse sitting on concrete piers so theoretically if we cut the straps holding it down,it could float away 😄.
😲 please do share some pics if you have any! That sounds a bit scary, but also very cool.

Back when Austin was on the forum!
Is he still around ? ...I always liked Austin , such a positive bloke and i remember how hard he worked to get his car grooming business off the ground - he'd shared some great before and after pics too.

Ford Truck Articles