Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Official FTF Addiction Poll (How much do you post per day?)

How many posts do you make in a day?

• Total voters

Blade

Backwoods boy

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
It was the one where I begged everybody to quit picking on your goatfriend. :p

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
i around 5 per day. it didnt help that i took 2 leave of absences from the site in the past 3 months after all the **** happened to me back in december(read the quote in my profile) haha

radialarm

Clown of Death!

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Ya know Travis, maybe this summer that country song will play backwards. You'll get it all. :p

radialarm

Clown of Death!
5.8/day.....but in my defence I go away a couple times/mo. and I've slowed down on drinking a bit..that was good for 3-4 posts per day a while back.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
Ya know Travis, maybe this summer that country song will play backwards. You'll get it all. :p

haha yeah no kidding! im hoping it will all turn around this summer:beer: (or sooner ...)im just working my arse off and trying to do the best i can(even though some people still think otherwise..(not on here...at my jobs and such)

haha yeah no kidding! im hoping it will all turn around this summer:beer: (or sooner ...)im just working my arse off and trying to do the best i can(even though some people still think otherwise..(not on here...at my jobs and such)

Good to hear Travis, I hope to see it work out. :)

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
yeah me too. i just keep thinking florida in august and i go to work. tomorrow im paying off one of my three credit cards!!!!:nana: 1 down 2 to go....so far if i keep like this (and i have been since about the end of february) ill have no debt(minus one school loan for $4,000 that im not worried about at all) by my birthday (June 12) then ill be saving up some money( hopefully around $1000- $2000) and ill be moving to florida in august/septemberYelloThumbUp

oh and by the way thanks everyone for thier support on this! it really means a lot

yeah me too. i just keep thinking florida in august and i go to work. tomorrow im paying off one of my three credit cards!!!!:nana: 1 down 2 to go....so far if i keep like this (and i have been since about the end of february) ill have no debt(minus one school loan for $4,000 that im not worried about at all) by my birthday (June 12) then ill be saving up some money( hopefully around $1000- $2000) and ill be moving to florida in august/septemberYelloThumbUp

oh and by the way thanks everyone for thier support on this! it really means a lot

Its why we are here Travis, FTF is like a family. :)

Why Florida? They have hurricaines and people who are so stupid they cant vote properly.... :p

('smiliepig3')

Ford Truck Articles