Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Official FTF Addiction Poll (How much do you post per day?)

How many posts do you make in a day?

• Total voters

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
5.57, I'm a slacker. Been around here for awhile too.

me 2.. i been here as long as skank.. he invited me.. and i got tripple les posts

Total Posts: 1,327 (2.41 posts per day)

its a shame i tell you... but im here 24/7 i read allot

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
I've slowed down lately (much much less to post)....

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
My average is just that, an average. Here lately I'm doing darn good to get five in.. I really don't know what my average is and don't remember how to find out. :eek:

Edit: Just remembered how to look. 4.08 a day. I guess it is about right. :p

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
My average is just that, an average. Here lately I'm doing darn good to get five in.. I really don't know what my average is and don't remember how to find out. :eek:

Edit: Just remembered how to look. 4.08 a day. I guess it is about right. :p

HAHAHAHAHA...glad you figured out all you had to do was look at your profile...I had this tabbed and didn't realize you had edited, so I had a huge smart azz reply planned out, but when I quoted you...I realized you had fixed it. PHOOEY.

This came up on my new posts list... weird. :p

Yes I typed this all out to rack up the post count... lol. smilietease

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
dont worry, bens just posted in here to be a 'postwhore' and i have posted to be a 'postwhore' too :p nothin wrong iwth it

Nuh uh...no I don't

+1

if someone votes, it gets bumped - no need for an actual response

Oh, okay cool. I saw the subscription and was like "What did someone post, that threads like ancient... maybe it was Brad..." and then I was like "Nobody posted here, lol". :p

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Oh, okay cool. I saw the subscription and was like "What did someone post, that threads like ancient... maybe it was Brad..." and then I was like "Nobody posted here, lol". :p

You never knew that before?????? Especially after all the times I've asked why folks don't put expirations on their polls!!!!? I always hate those polls that have been dead for like 6 months then some frickin newbie finds it absolutely essential to vote in it and bump it to the top.

You never knew that before?????? Especially after all the times I've asked why folks don't put expirations on their polls!!!!? I always hate those polls that have been dead for like 6 months then some frickin newbie finds it absolutely essential to vote in it and bump it to the top.
off topic, but i kinda disagree with you on this one.

as long as the poll isn't date specific (election, new car opinions, etc) what does it hurt to bump an old thread. if our users double in a year, does it hurt to have a thread updated?

same token though, sometimes i think it'd be useful if a thread starter could decide when to close responses to a thread.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
ohhh well :p no body can be perfect like you BEN :p :rofl: :rofl2:

Never claimed to be perfect...I'll let my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ keep that distinction. I just figure there should be some sorta forum respect and etiquette. Reminds me of that YouTube video for newbies...crap, now I gotta go find it.

On edit...Here it is:

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
off topic, but i kinda disagree with you on this one.

as long as the poll isn't date specific (election, new car opinions, etc) what does it hurt to bump an old thread. if our users double in a year, does it hurt to have a thread updated?

same token though, sometimes i think it'd be useful if a thread starter could decide when to close responses to a thread.

You're right...I guess I was a little harsh. I guess I was mainly talking about that RV roof poll. You know, the one talking about needing the most maintenance or something. There were still people voting in that thread like 8 months after it was posted, and after the answer had been disclosed about 6 times. Similar to the race thread a month or so back (I think it was Doc's)...no contributing posts, but magically the correct answer kept getting votes looooong after the answer had been disclosed. Do threads like that really need to be bumped????? Just gets a little annoying for that sorta thing.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm disappointed no one has said anything about the video I posted. I thought it was hysterical.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts