Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Newb to the forum

I just joined & am looking forward to soaking you all for knowledge!

I'm a Blue Oval fan from way back. smilieFordlogo

I have three Ford trucks in my service at present. My primary is a F350 SD CrewCab, mods include AFE stageII intake, MBRP SS turbo back exhaust, Edge Juice, ECTD front and an Auburn High Perf LS in the rear.

My Son got a '75 F250 from my Father that was the truck I learned to drive in and used through high school. It was a little worse for wear but we've been working on it and it's looking pretty good. Cool to have it in the family. It's sporting a warmed over 429, .030 over w/ 460 crank and a mild cam. Runs well. The original 390 was yanked out before we got it back & we just finished replacing heads & exhaust. It's pretty original other than that.

The Hog is a F250 Johnnie Cash special from '75 through '79?ish has a 351M, C6, High pinion open knuckle front with discs, farmyard lift that's gonna go away, morphed steering mess, ( have parts to swap it), the electrical looks to be a mess, and lot's of dent's and cancer. It will be my "woods" truck when ready.

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Welcome to FTF - the "Johnny Cash" special made me chuckle. I totally understand - once had a 73 that must have been modded by the same guy!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts