Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New to this site

I browsed this site and found it to be pretty cool and stuffed full of information, so I just joined. I own a ’79 Bronco with a 400 (edelbrock intake, 625 Carter carburetor, bored 60 over with a cam) 4speed high back captain chairs and a stock sport stering wheel. Basically bone stock but working on it. Did all the work myself. Also have a 2000 Powerstroke F250. Look forward to cruising this site more.

Attachments

• Picture 062.jpg
Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard man. That's a great looking Bronco. As you mentioned, we do have a lot of great knowledge on this board and quite a few dentside enthusiasts. Anyway, enjoy your stay and post often.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Welcome. Nice Bronco!!

sweet bronco, welcome

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Nice looking bronco!

Welcome to the site

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Welcome....I guess I'll be the one to put the first negative out. Ben did it to me when I first came on....and I'm still a newbie by the way.

Love your bronco and yes, you will get tons of knowledge from the fellas on this site. Are the wheels and tires on that your permanent solution? Looks a little disproportionate just from first glance. Are you planning on putting some bigger tires on that baby?

Enjoy.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I was thinking about the wheels and tires too, Ken. :D

Hate to rag on ya GHoss, but those tires are just too small. 38's would fit up real nice.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I was thinking about the wheels and tires too, Ken. :D

Hate to rag on ya GHoss, but those tires are just too small. 38's would fit up real nice.

Even 35's would look a little more proportionate....what does Ben have on his Bronco....that's pretty much perfect for the look.

Thanks for the welcomes, and the nice comments on the Bronco. Also I enjoyed the DOGGING on the wheels and tires. The tires are BF Goodrich TA 30X9.50X15. and yes they are small. But when I bought the truck it had four bald flat tires and these were cheap (150 for all four), I am going to get bigger tires when the budget allows for it.

Since you guys are so knowledgeable and have a lot of opinions – what size would you go with? smiliebeenripped smiliebeenripped

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Thanks for the welcomes, and the nice comments on the Bronco. Also I enjoyed the DOGGING on the wheels and tires. The tires are BF Goodrich TA 30X9.50X15. and yes they are small. But when I bought the truck it had four bald flat tires and these were cheap (150 for all four), I am going to get bigger tires when the budget allows for it.

Since you guys are so knowledgeable and have a lot of opinions – what size would you go with? smiliebeenripped smiliebeenripped

Understandable. Getting a rig back up to road worthy can be expensive. Good deal, btw. IMO - 36-38's would fit just right.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome

Dents < bumps
That is all.

Pretty sure there's a Freudian slip of a sexual innuebdo

Even 35's would look a little more proportionate....what does Ben have on his Bronco....that's pretty much perfect for the look.

4" lift and 35" BFG MT's...hoping to go with something in the 36-37" range next tire swap though.

Hey man...you can't argue with cheap and functional. But I like this stance on a daily driven Bronco:

4" lift and 35's:
DSC04244.JPG

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts