Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New guy here

H2opro

Anyone for Scuba?
Thanks all for the kind words. I have something to look forward too when I get back stateside. I haven't even seen it in person yet. My brother has been taking care of it for me. He was amazed at how clean it was. Should be the best 4k i ever spent.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Thanks all for the kind words. I have something to look forward too when I get back stateside. I haven't even seen it in person yet. My brother has been taking care of it for me. He was amazed at how clean it was. Should be the best 4k i ever spent.

Man, you're a freakin thief! Sweet deal! Congrats!

H2opro

Anyone for Scuba?
Man, you're a freakin thief! Sweet deal! Congrats!

Thanks! :cooldude: Now its time to start thinking about what I'm going to do to it. Wheels for sure. I dont want to go too crazy with it because of the shape its it. Lookin for some ideas though. :)

H2opro

Anyone for Scuba?
I couldn't beat the price on it. I think it worth more then what I paid. But I'm not really worried about that. I plan on keeping it for a long time.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I couldn't beat the price on it. I think it worth more then what I paid. But I'm not really worried about that. I plan on keeping it for a long time.

Have you thought about a small lift?

H2opro

Anyone for Scuba?

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Do they make them for 2wd's?

Yup, I believe so.....some of the other fellas on here will be able to give you more technical advice on a lift for this rig.......you don't need it for wheelin' or anything, but just to give it nice little stance and be able to put 31's or 33's for the look.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts