Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Needing: inspection plate C6 351m/400

I'm needing a C6 inspection plate from a 77-79 Ford with 351m/400 engine and C6 auto.

If you have one that you'd sell reasonably, contact me please, I need one

Thank you

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Can you be more specific on the location of the tag?my truck had the 351m/C-6 combo but the former owner took out motor & trans. i put in a 460 w/C-6 if the tag is there & has no serial # of my truck, im sure we can workout something. if your talking about the door manufacture tag or plate, i cant let that go,all my serial # match,which in these days is very hard to find.many of these trucks in Ohio that are left have been put together with Doner vehicles & the tags are incorrect or missing.my rolling chassis is original {cab,frame & bed} & came from Arizona.

Fellro

Staff member
I think he is referring to the cover for the flywheel, where we can get in to take the converter bolts loose. Not sure if they are the same though the motors. I am certain I have one for a W laying around, might be able to come up with something. I have no idea when I will get a chance to deal with it though.

I ended up making one, I looked around and none were to be bought.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I need to stop scrapping stuff...Lemme see if I have anymore left in the shed.

Ford Truck Articles