Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My truck at Import Wars

So Team LID went to Importwars yesterday, im kinda out of place considering im a truck, but mine looked cleaner than ever! Its a great time too..

heres some pictures.. one of them is my friends SRT4, very nice, and some work done to it!

IW1.JPG

This is only SOME of us, we have about 20 cars, but here we start from the jeep and go to my truck
IW2.JPG

IW3.JPG

Heres My buddys SRT4, some turbo work done, its the ACR package too
IW4.JPG

Last edited:

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hey im so pissed i wasn't able to go that night!!! i had way to many things going on at once. truck looks really nice though. by the way whos the person who owns the srt4? his name isn't Ron by any chance is it?

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Glad u had a good time.

I always took my truck to any shows . Funny how just as many people look at the truck as at the imports.

nope the guy who owns the SRT os Justin, its a rare SRT 4, its the ACR version, i beleve theres only 3 in new england.

and lost, yeh i get a lot of lookers, my original paint get as much attention as the 10k dollar paint jobs just cause of the color LMAO.. and alot of people like the "302 Inside" sticker i have on it

Michigan
Very nice truck man!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts