Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My new truck!

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
And NO CAB LIGHTS either, lol!
Poor Old Orange, not very happy :(

I sense some lighting projects in the VERY near future! COUGH grille and tailgate lights COUGH :wasntme: :D

460Trucker

I have some ideas for patterns :D

460Trucker

I was thinking some pink LED markers on the rear fenders and some bright yellow ones across the tailgate and on the front bumper. Hell let's throw some baby blue gauge lights in while we're at it! :rofl:

460Trucker

Lol...Musta found some good stuff while in the bush....smilieeatndrink

Don't scratch the paint Roy! Bushes can be harmful to the paint's finish :wasntme: :D

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
Don't scratch the paint Roy! Bushes can be harmful to the paint's finish :wasntme: :D

truck has light scratches on it from previous owner but a really good wax and detailing will take care of that :) been doing a bit of cleaning every chance I get. Just put in a K&N filter (the cone that goes into the factory tube)
Need to get shocks soon, getting prices.

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
yah, all done :)
wire was right there. Now have cool LED 3rd brake light working. Found out it was not wired yesterday on my continued cleaning (also known as OCD, lol)
Also got a new antenna from the Ford dealer, the one on the truck had the top ball ground off, and well....you know hahaha

yah, all done :)
wire was right there. Now have cool LED 3rd brake light working. Found out it was not wired yesterday on my continued cleaning (also known as OCD, lol)
Also got a new antenna from the Ford dealer, the one on the truck had the top ball ground off, and well....you know hahaha

Lol...I guess the original owner dont like light....Maybe when he hit the
brakes,he thought he was being pulled over....:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts