Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

my new toy

tedrow42

Missouri Chapter member
So it took me a wile but this is what I finaly ended up with
AA6612DD-orig.jpg

1C045978-orig.jpg

86 f250 4x4 4 speed I 300. I got it at a buddys putingthe bed from my wrecked 80 on it and havin steel welded into the floor pan and som more steel work done wile I'm gone

tedrow42

Missouri Chapter member
Thanks guys is gona cost some money I'm gone all the time and I ain't realy got a place 2 do the work myself. Goin with red on black paint and probly costom interior 38s and far down the road hopfully a 460

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
The only time door issues come into play is if you use 1980-1991 doors on a 1992-1996. The wing vents will smack the dash and won't fully open unless you swap in the correct 1992-1996 wing vents, which have a section cut out to clear the dash.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
You'll still be fine. Everything else is similar. One other issue you'll have is with the armrest support plate. It sits either farther forward, or a little farther back on the newer trucks. You'll need to relocate it, which isn't that hard.

tedrow42

Missouri Chapter member
Ok here's an update truck is done but I guess the guy put a hole in my radiator she over heated on me and shut down smoked like hell hope the motor ain't blown it wouldn't fire after it cooled off but think there is water in the distributer. Ill know more tomarow

tedrow42

Missouri Chapter member
OK guess its time for an update there has been so many grimlins I've bin working out its sickening it should be on the road after a new intake gasket the guy I had working on it used a lot of bondo its knocked down to mud truck class :(

OK guess its time for an update there has been so many grimlins I've bin working out its sickening it should be on the road after a new intake gasket the guy I had working on it used a lot of bondo its knocked down to mud truck class :(

You think its about time....:rofl2:

I just had to...You went from 2012 to 2014....:wavey:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts