Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My Album!

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Chris did that link to my gallery over there work, or where you afraid to use it

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Here's a little history on the truck. I bought it off a consignmet lot in Grapevine, TX for $3,750.00 (1 owner)in July 2000. It didn't shine anywhere. I thought it had grey painted wheels until a rock knocked some of the insoluable crude off, I bought a can of chrome polish and some rubbing compound, and it took about 3 days to uncover this little gem. It's got a rebuilt tranny, new clutch pak, slave cyl.,front rotors, front springs, radius arm bushings. axle pivot bushings, draglink,shocks(the only thing the old ones would absorb was water). I could go on and on. The bed rails were a mess, hense the caps(nice and wide to cover the abuse). I put on a set of BFG AT 30-9.50-15s. Actually on my second set. It's been a good dependable truck. One more important note everything on the truck works.

Last edited:

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I've got the alternator upgrade done and most of the fan conversion stuff complete. Still need to add some detail, and some new pictures since I changed the main fan out.:blah:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts