Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Missing a lot of tech Q & As

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
Just a heads up. There are TONS of un-replied to tech Q & A threads.

I try to cruise the forums that i am familiar with and give any advice I can, but I dont know much about certain years and motors etc. I hate to see new members driven to fte because they cant get answers.

Sometimes even if you don't know the answer a quick google search can provide it. (Some people cant/dont search well)
And if you dont know sometimes an acknowledgement may help retain the user and it also bumps his/her question for someone else who's show new thread button forgot to display.

i do see a lot of people welcoming users. It helps to welcome people and say something like "im not sure about that exact issue, but so and so might know"

Might be something to think about.

Have a nice day

-Tater

Sent from my mudwhistle via Lemmiwinks.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Thanks Tater, that is a very good idea, and something that I will work harder at doing. :)

blacksnapon

Staff member
working 8-5, I can only reply prior to 8, during the noon hour, and after 5. More if theres no work.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
I scan new posts, and try to help where I can. I only can get on in the evenings, and sometimes not even then.
I'll see if I can step it up a notch.

Ford Truck Articles