Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

mirrors?

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
small ones. if you can see in my sig the passenger side one looks like the solid black one. well its not supposed to be. the previous owners wife knocked the chrome piece off by a mail box. and my drivers side is busted and the wiring has been hacked.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Don't get them from the local parts store,if they even have that style.I'd say either find them in the local junkyard(I have seen some good ones down here),or get them from LMC or NPD.That'd be my best bet.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I'd stay away from LMC-- I've heard some bad stuff about their parts. Try Rockauto.com-- I just checked their site and they've got lots of different choices for very cheap. It's under the Body-Exterior category listed under Outside Mirror.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
YEAH!! thats all the local yards are is ripoffs. its stupid. guess what they wanted for a front grill.

I bet they want around 60 for a grille.

Down here i've got a bunch of good ol boy yards,so I get away with stuff cheap.

I checked LMC,and they want 69.95 for one,and NPD wants 89.Your in trouble dude.lol.Looks like you're gonna have to live with your mirror.Or travel out of town to a cheaper junkyard.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I'd stay away from LMC-- I've heard some bad stuff about their parts. Try Rockauto.com-- I just checked their site and they've got lots of different choices for very cheap. It's under the Body-Exterior category listed under Outside Mirror.

I've heard bad stuff about Rockauto.com too.

The only thing i've ever heard about LMC that was bad was there replacement metal.But Chris(nflfreak) knows all about cheap tailgates don't ya man?lol.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
they want 90 for a front grill. i was looking into getting one to paint the inserts to match my truck. or paint the whole thing to match my truck like the lightnings but to much money.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
FWIW-- I've ordered countless parts from Rockauto and I've always been extremely satisfied with the quality and MORE SO with the prices. I order almost all of my parts from them.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
wow. i was just looking at the prices on rockauto and they are great. a brand new grill is like 35 bucks for the chrome one. or the grey ones are like 20. i might just have to do that. and the mirrors are 75 for power ones. so its bout the same as the junkyards. oh well.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
My dad's ordered a couple parts from them for his truck.I don't think he was happy with any of the parts he ordered.I remember he had ordered weatherstripping for the door glass,and within a couple months,it had hardened on him.

I've heard alot of good about Rockauto,but my dad never had any luck with them.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
im essentially doing the same thing. heck. my grandma won some money from publishers clearing house. 100k a week for a year. supposedly. if she did im gonna be asking for 20 g's. all going towards my truck.

Ford Truck Articles