Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

mirrors?

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
well she got a letter from them saying she was a winner and was supposed to begin recieving payments today. but we havent heard any word from her. and she just bought a brand new PT cruiser. 17 miles on it.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Local pull-a-part shows about 10+ F-150's in stock, Dunno if they have mirrors or not though.

Prices are: DOOR MIRROR (OUTSIDE REG) $8.76 and DOOR MIRROR (OUTSIDE REG) P/U - VAN $12.49 (dunno what it would qualify as?)

There is a pull a part in Nashville I think, not sure just how far u are from there though? :beer:

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Local pull-a-part shows about 10+ F-150's in stock, Dunno if they have mirrors or not though.

Prices are: DOOR MIRROR (OUTSIDE REG) $8.76 and DOOR MIRROR (OUTSIDE REG) P/U - VAN $12.49 (dunno what it would qualify as?)

There is a pull a part in Nashville I think, not sure just how far u are from there though? :beer:

yeah there is a pullapart in nashville. its in west nashvill i live just barely southeast of nashville. its about an 45 minute drive.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
yeah there is a pullapart in nashville. its in west nashvill i live just barely southeast of nashville. its about an 45 minute drive.

That's about what it takes me to get to one also... Might be worth the drive if you can save $50+ :beer:

(don't always trust their online inventory though, when we went over there looking for a hubcap for the Lumina, I checked the day before and it showed cars on a few row, got there and they weren't there. I ended up going back to the front and running a search on their computers out there... they were spot on though and they had about 10 Luminas on the lot!)

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Ya'll have some fancy pull a parts.Down here when you go to a junkyard,you better hope they have your car.You can ask the front desk and they can tell you whether they have it or not.But I've been to every junkyard around here that lets you pull your own part,so I know what junkyards have what.Generally,I only care about the Ford Trucks.:D

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts