Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

March 22, 2011 (a day to remember) uh oh...

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
well, uhmm...

uhm......

me and ann... uh.... got uhm..

married today......

long story, was originally just gonna make it official through the courts today and have our "real wedding" in july... purely for Financial aid purposes.. well when we said the vows it ended up being to real...

so on this day March 22, 2011 these high school sweet hearts got married.....

we're still gonna have the big deal in july but we're considering this our anniversary...

congrats !

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Congrats Chris...every man needs to suffer :D

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Right before taxes are due! :D

Congrats!

Blade

Backwoods boy
guess this is the time to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Fellro

Staff member
Congratulations! Welcome to the group... It can be a good thing, it can be hell, that is up to you both. Communication, cooperation, and lots of understanding will make it a happy and peaceful marriage. Don't do those things, it will be hell. There of course is variations to that, but they are the key things. Good luck to you both!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Congratulations!

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
CONGRATULATIONS
If she let you strip a engine down in your kitchen. That right there was a sign she was a keeper.
To Ann my condolences for putting up with him .:)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Congrats dude! Marriage is a wonderful institution...For those who are instutionalized! LOL

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Congrats man...before you know it, your FTF time will be non-existent and you'll be asking Brad what brand vacuum he prefers, so you don't make the same mistakes he did.

CONGRATULATIONS
If she let you strip a engine down in your kitchen. That right there was a sign she was a keeper.
To Ann my condolences for putting up with him .:)

^^^That was before she took his last name.

BTW...watch the food Ann eats, I hear there's one that cuts sex drive by 85% and causes an 85lb increase it's called...

wedding cake.

Edit...also meant to say I was just kidding, seems like you got yourself a great girl.

Last edited:
May your life together stand the test of time.

Congratulations.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Congratulations!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts