Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

made the jump

Yeah, I made it. I'm not leaving FTE as I haven't had any problems there (yet?) though I never sported a giant sig picture either :D

Anyway, thanks for the welcome guys.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Yeah, I made it. I'm not leaving FTE as I haven't had any problems there (yet?) though I never sported a giant sig picture either :D

Don't even start. Nobody ever told me there was any problem with my sig pics until the admins started persecuting me.

speaking of eco.... chris you should make a sig for him ;)

He made me TWO sigs. The first one I like, but nobody else liked. The second one he liked but I felt that is was sloppy and made with little effort. I feel that I deserve another one.

This is the first one. This is 100% skan's work.

thedevilsrejects.jpg

The second one is floating around here somewhere. It has a pink van and clown and 2 ninjas.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
First of all, I didn't make the bloody handed clown. That picture is gross.

Second of all, I spent A LOT of time on that sig I made for you. It was incredibly hard to crop and touch up that pink van and make it look good, no to mention the clown. I made EXACTLY what you asked for and you didn't like it so you can shove it. You're not getting another sig.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Not that nasty ass clown again. That thing makes me sick.

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Lol? It's a clown.. are you sure ya'll just don't have secret fears? Make it hard to sleep at night? :p Jk!

That movie was pretty ghetto, too.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I went to sleep at 5am and its 7am now im back up again lol.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
hey chris.. how do i get that weater thing for my sig? where do i get it? thanks..

Don't even start. Nobody ever told me there was any problem with my sig pics until the admins started persecuting me.

I was just teasing you Skand, because I thought it was "funny" in a sense that FTE got so bent out of shape over a signature, especially when they have the power to remove it off your profile for you if it's that much of a problem.

I meant it in humor, please know that.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I was just teasing you Skand, because I thought it was "funny" in a sense that FTE got so bent out of shape over a signature, especially when they have the power to remove it off your profile for you if it's that much of a problem.

I meant it in humor, please know that.
Oh I know, I didn't mean to snap at you buddy. Just venting about my treatment over there. Hey and try not to use the FT* word over here, makes the webcrawlers link our site to them. We call it the 'other site' ;)

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
we just got 15 new ambulances :D
the ambulance station is like halve block awayy from my house thats why i know :p

2008 Ford E350 or what ever they are with the new 6.4 twin turbo powerstroke my uncle is the driver of one so i went with him and those things ride sweet and hell of allot power..!!

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA

Hey guy glad to see ya. There r allot of guys here that said nada bad SUBFORD and the other site got him.

Old_Paint

Old guy with old cars
Alabama
Definitely welcome aboard, Frederic. One of the best "junk yard dog" solution guys in the business. Thanks for coming by and checkin us out.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts