Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Lost my job tonight...

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
I was permanently laid off. I may have to cut out such luxuries at the internet soon as I KNOW it will be darn near impossible to find a job (much less a decent one) in this area.

If I disappear soon that's why.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Hate to hear that!

Hope you find a place to work, although as you stated, it's hard to right now.

Hang in there though, thing's will work them selves out, they always do! YelloThumbUp

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Dang that's a bummer. Hope it don't come to that but I hear it is getting tough. I heard here in CA some state employees would be getting their monthly IOU this month in place of their paycheck...

No kiddin
IOU

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Thanks guys. :) Tony I don't know this time. I'm a disaster really. I am SCARED to death because of how bad things are in this area.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I know what you mean. Around here, we have one of the highest unemployment rates in tha country.

Michigan
Its all over the place. Both my parents lost their high paying jobs and now are making less than half of what they did. Gotta adjust, plain and simple. Hopefully things look up for you! good luck!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Damn Karen. Sorry to hear that!! Hope things start looking up soon!!

tylstruck

Canadian diisabled Yuppie
Darn, Karen. Take what you can get for now, then worry to upgrade later. If something stinks, change it. Quite simple, my dear.

Tyl

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Sorry to hear about this; hang in there and move forward with confidence. You'll kick something up and it might just be better than what ya had.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
angelsad2.gif

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I hope for the best for you Karen. Don't worry too much about it, because worrying doesn't make it better. Take it as it comes. Things will get better. Good Luck girl!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Trista has been giving that advice to all her friends-- as if ANYONE can just go to their boss and say "I'm going on disability" :rofl2:

Newsflash babe-- you gotta be DISABLED! Or at least "legally" disabled.

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Sorry to hear that. Remember when one door closes another will open. Even though the market is tight right now, there are jobs out there. Keep your head up and a positive outlook, good things will come your way.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts