Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Lost my job tonight...

radialarm

Clown of Death!
We'll all be living in tents before the year is out.:flag:

radialarm

Clown of Death!

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Dang- sorry to hear that Tony. :(

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
I will be unemployed come Feb 1rst. Company is closing down and auctioning everything off.

Hmmm another construction related business bites the dust. Sorry to hear the news Tony.

Now where is all the support to bail out the Construction Industry and the 100's of thousands of jobs already lost?

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Tough break Tony :( Like someone said earlier... I'm thinking a custom 4x4 shop is your future. Go to the bank and ask for a loan... tell them you're going to use the money to open a sports bar :rofl:

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Speaking of jobs let me relay this story I heard this week while at work. Mind you I have NO first hand knowledge just what was told to me.

Was on a domestic dispute this week and the subject of a job came up and the male replied they own a business together. A recycling business. They basically put bins out at apartment/business/etc complexes and people throw in their recyclables. They collect the bins and recycle it and that is how they make their money. Not to unusual but here is the kicker. The left wing greenies out here in CA love this type of thing and are willing to subsidize these types of ventures. They wrote a grant to the great state of CA, yes the one without a budget and the one on the brink of bankruptcy, that very same one. Well their grant request got approved and the state GAVE..yes I said GAVE them $300,000 to get their business up and running. Money is FREE and CLEAR as long as they recycle a certain amount of waste each month for the next year....

SO there may be opportunities out there ya just have to look for them.

RangerPilot

Boom Shaka Laka
Dallas, TX
Little off topic, but I'm surprised that recycling is done seperately out there...in Dallas (and here) it's all one thing...the company that runs the trash runs the recycling, you get two identical bins, a blue one for trash, a green one for recyclables.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts