Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Looking for 1977-1979 f-250

Sorry if this isnt the right place for this post im new to this site Im looking for an f-250 77-79 in about a 200 mile radius to me any ideas who has one for sale ? Thanks tom

Big Jim F150

73-79 Ford Trucks Rock
Try checking out the Dents we find, for there are lots of nice trucks there, that where different people put up what they see on eBay, Craigslist, you might want to join a local car club, for someone there might know where there might be one. That's how I found my 78 F-150 Ranger Lariat, which I had bought from a friend in the club who had it. You might want to check with your friends as well for someone might know where there might be one, or they might have one for you. By the way, welcome to FTF! smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo

Fellro

Staff member
When you set a geographical limitation like that, always good to specify about where you are looking... ;) At least you did fill out your profile enough to add the zip code, better than many do.

As mentioned, keep an eye on Craigs List, also even eBay can be a good one, especially if you keep it distance locked so you can go check it out before bidding. You can narrow your searches there to only look in the area you specify. If you aren't an eBay user already though, be aware that many do not like doing big transactions with buyers who have no or very little feedback.

And welcome to the forum, we hope you will join us in the forums. There actually have been some about finding the right one, then actually looking it over. Feel free to browse and ask questions.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
^^^Also, what are you after as far as condition? Do you want a carcass, or do you want a daily driver, or one already restored?

I see quite a few for sale in the weekly "freebie" newspaper, in varying conditions. If you have one of those, you might take a look.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I don't see a zip code .:(

Left click on his username Mark...then click on 'public profile'....you will see it at the bottom there.

lostinfords

New Jersey Chapter member
I still can't see it??? I am liquidating my fleet in central jersey
79 f250 w/ d60's frt/back
79 f250 parts truck
79 f150, s/c w/ f250 front suspension

Ford Truck Articles