Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

lights jus stoped workn

i have a 1991 f-350 diesel that has lost headlights runnin lights dash lights interior light and radio. the brake lights and signals work as well as the wait to start light and the batt light and rear antilock light that comes on when the key is turned on blower motor also works. i have checked all fuses and cleaned ground cables to the engine block but still no change. any ideas or anybody had my problem?????????????? thanks for the help

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Could be switch like said

The plug on light switch r famous for over heating and failing . The wires can melt right out of them .

light switch

fords commonly smoke the head light switchs pull the trim panel and unbolt the switch (i believe it's a t27 torx or an 8mm 5/16) and look on the side for any melted or fused wires repair if needed.
Also check the high low beam switch it's a far cry but they sometimes aswell create havic.

light switch

fords commonly smoke the head light switchs pull the trim panel and unbolt the switch (i believe it's a t27 torx or an 8mm 5/16) and look on the side for any melted or fused wires repair if needed.
Also check the high low beam switch it's a far cry but they sometimes aswell create havic.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts