Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Kansas Chapter B/s Thread

jjlogue3

Kansas Chapter Leader
Kansas
Good Luck with the leg....sorry to hear that man....keep me updated!

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Good Luck with the leg....sorry to hear that man....keep me updated!

I will. I drilled a hole in my leg a couple of weeks ago trying to put a hole in a thermostat the drill slipped went in my leg about 3 inches and I'm a diabetic and thats not helping to heal real good

jjlogue3

Kansas Chapter Leader
Kansas
Still live just got off of work........I work 12 hr swing shifts so when it is my days to work I usually sleep when i'm not at work..........I still check in though.........hows the leg comming?

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Still live just got off of work........I work 12 hr swing shifts so when it is my days to work I usually sleep when i'm not at work..........I still check in though.........hows the leg comming?

It's starting to heal thank goodness. Looks like we will be up there soon Oct.

jjlogue3

Kansas Chapter Leader
Kansas
Now that I have some time to post. I will give an update.

Just got all of the equipment hauled up to Moundridge to get this driveway done. It is an 1182sqft pour with pitches in stratgic points to shed water properly. The driveway actually pitches twards the garage do to when they built it they built it lower than grade. The city street actually sits higher than the garage. So I have a full day of bobcating ahead of me tomorrow.

As for my full time job (injection molding). I had the worst night I have ever had last night as far as machine problems. It seems like we had every process problem possible and some of them twice. Needless to say I was very very busy (most of the time it is very laid back).

That was my day...................

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Dang sounds like our day. We had to order a pcv for my truck today cause they were out. Then my wife got on the phone calling realtors in Salina and the only one rented houses and they didn't have any for rent. I hope we can get a Apt that will allow a German Shepherd,if we can't find a house.

Oh geeze, I just looked at radar......lot's of rain. Where abouts in Kansas are you? My Dad was from Hutchinson and my Mom's from, (drum roll please)....... Waterville, not too far from Manhattan.

jjlogue3

Kansas Chapter Leader
Kansas
I live right between salina and wichita on I135 and just to the east of hutchinson anout 25 miles. This sucks so bad it seems like every BIG job we have had turns into a monsoon and ends up in a muddy mess.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts