Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

just some pics :)......... 56k BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
Enjooy!!

IMGP0029-1.jpg

IMGP0026-1.jpg

IMGP0024-1.jpg

IMGP0017.jpg

IMGP0007-2.jpg

IMGP0039-1.jpg

IMGP0034-1.jpg

Cant wait to get those 18" Gen 2 lighting rims already!!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
The Gen 2 has a different bolt pattern. Unless you already knew that, and have adapters coming. You are going to be hard pressed to get the 5 on 135mm rims to bolt up. I believe you have 5 on 5.5 or 5 on 5 on that truck.

If you do have adapters coming, it is going to look SICK! Great pics by the way.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
The Gen 2 has a different bolt pattern. Unless you already knew that, and have adapters coming. You are going to be hard pressed to get the 5 on 135mm rims to bolt up. I believe you have 5 on 5.5 or 5 on 5 on that truck.

If you do have adapters coming, it is going to look SICK! Great pics by the way.

you need a 17mm or 11/16 ( i dont remember i have it written down somewhere ) bit and done!! i use my friends Gen 2 lightning slicks and spare tire all the time..
(google gen 2 wheels on gen 1 lighting and you see what i mean)

thanks! guys

Hey Jurgen, where are those pictures taken? It looks like an old school yard.....BTW, great pictures!!! You've still yet to top that one picture of your old truck on the beach with the flag in the bed....

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
Hey Jurgen, where are those pictures taken? It looks like an old school yard.....BTW, great pictures!!! You've still yet to top that one picture of your old truck on the beach with the flag in the bed....

yes its an old school yard, thanks!! i just took them to show the truck i didnt really go on a photoshoot when the truck its tinted and got its 18's then i will take some better pics

hahaha i remember that one its on a sand dune and with the beach in the background!

Fellro

Staff member
I like the stance, lowered a bit, but not ridiculously low. I'm not really into slammed trucks, but a stance like yours is just fine by me. I like the tire being totally visible, not buried in the fenderwell. Looks good!

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
I like the stance, lowered a bit, but not ridiculously low. I'm not really into slammed trucks, but a stance like yours is just fine by me. I like the tire being totally visible, not buried in the fenderwell. Looks good!

my goal was close the gap between fender and tire.. i only went for that.. not to slam it! when i get matching 18's im gonna adjust the rear so the gap can be as closed as the front and still have a good stance

thanks!

Last edited:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Looking REALLY hot bro!!

One other suggestion I'd have is to peel off the rubber bumperguard on the front, smooth it over and paint it body color. I love the monotone look. They look meaner to me. :)

AWESOME pics too!!

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
Looking REALLY hot bro!!

One other suggestion I'd have is to peel off the rubber bumperguard on the front, smooth it over and paint it body color. I love the monotone look. They look meaner to me. :)

AWESOME pics too!!

i want to but its hard to paint over chrome

Fellro

Staff member
It could be scuffed, then the primer will stick better. It is too smooth, so you have to rough it up to get the primer to stick.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts