Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Just a little about mrfixit (Tom)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Tom wish you soulda called me to help on that roof dang thing wouldn't be leakin right now! LOL

Glad to see your light on and one thing I always say is:

"Woke up on the green side of the grass today. How much better could it get?!"

Tom wish you soulda called me to help on that roof dang thing wouldn't be leakin right now! LOL

Glad to see your light on and one thing I always say is:

"Woke up on the green side of the grass today. How much better could it get?!"

As above, I just say "NEXT!" lol!
I actually was going to get ahold of you, then saw you were headed for the Lake for a few weeks... or an earlier job than that even. Besides, I had nothing to really offer other than cold beer.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I woulda saved you even the the beer! Quit drinking when I turned 16! LOL

Never let your pride stand in the way of a friendly hand. One thing I have learned over the years.

Yea... I'm definitely lost.

Ryan had this thing about Red Pumps- and we wouldn't leave him alone about it. The above etching is the product of a sick and lonely mind in retaliation for THIS:
dorothyryan.jpg

Bear in mind, this is pre-Erica. A successful plan was launched to get the gay out of him and by all appearances, it worked.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Well, what works works! :D

I woulda saved you even the the beer! Quit drinking when I turned 16! LOL

Never let your pride stand in the way of a friendly hand. One thing I have learned over the years.

Well, if you come across any extra OXBOARD or 3/4 ply, I am certainly in need of several sheets for the floor that got damaged, lol!
Thank you, and I mean that.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
How many sheets you need?

Honestly I am going to need about 20 or more- but can get away with 10 and do the other half of the room later. numerous soft spots. Just hope the prices don't jump again before I can save it up.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
PM me your addy again.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well Tom...fnally got around to reading this thread and it sounds like you've definitely been around the block a time or two. Sounds like you had the opportunity to take a couple different paths too. I always enjoy listening/reading stories from folks older than me to show me just how little I know. It always gives me a new appreciation for them.

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
"Hank Williams you wrote my life." Tom, if you wake up in the morning, that is a blessing initself, the fact that you have lived through so much is what most would call a lifetime achievement experience. A personal thanks from me to you, with as much as you put into this site when it first kicked off. Glad your back and still alive, kicking and contributing.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts