Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

It's Cleaner

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
After our small snow and being told that Oklahoma doesn't use road salt (they lied). I couldn't stand seeing my Expy loaded with dried road salt I took it to a local automatic car wash and got it washed. For $10.00 it came out clean. I also went to Wal Mart to pick up some new floor mats. Well worth the $22.00. Next week we are having a heat wave of 50's degree weather so I can do some more cleaning.

Last edited:

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Yeah it does. I feel better with it clean. But I need to find a wheel for it soon and put some new tires too boot. I been thinking about the New Goodyear Wrangler made with kevlar.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
The silent armor tires. They are a good tire I had them on the explorer and one of the rangers. Wore well good traction.
Wife has a set on her Wrangler tj they hold well and they are quiet.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
The silent armor tires. They are a good tire I had them on the explorer and one of the rangers. Wore well good traction.
Wife has a set on her Wrangler tj they hold well and they are quiet.

Who makes them?

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Looks great all clean Cliff, I hate that salt and brine they use. Those are serious floor mats, definitely what you need to keep the carpet clean and dry!

Thanks Roy, It's not perfect but I am trying to make some improvements along the way.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Looks good, salt sucks.

smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid

My son put ice melt on the steps of my Expy I flipped out.

Dang....that's the problem with those kind of rails, there's no where for the salt or calcium to go and it just sits there.....we had to do some work on our newly bought expi on the rockers because of that...but Maine is famous for using the harsh crap every time......

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts