Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Howdy

Canyonaro

One Amazing Rack
I was invited here by "somebodyspecial" I belong to several sites mainly dealing with Fords old and new.
I am known as Moose. many in here will recognize me. I am sure many will say "oh no! Moose season is now open" I just needed a place to find some old friends as well as some new ones.
I look forward to hanging out here now and then. Hope to get some advice and give some as well.
So hello! (that is moose for Hi!)

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Welcome Moose! I hope you enjoy the website! If you have any problems using or navigating the website, let us know. If Josh invited you, then you've got to be good company. YelloThumbUp

See you on the boards, and again, :welcome:

Ryan

We have gotten a regular zoo goin in here havent we.... :p :rofl:

Welcome Moose. :wavey:

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Yeah, I invited her, so you all be nice to her, or you will have to deal with me!

:) Hey Moose.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
bite me, little piggy!

Canyonaro

One Amazing Rack
Awww thanks....Josh is one of my babies. He knows me pretty dang well.

I am just one of the guys..minus the "sack" not like it was removed surgically so put your "eeewwwww's" away. I am a moosette if you want to get technical. I just do not get into the girlie stuff too much as I like getting greasy, dirty and hanging out with my peeps.

So please do not treat me like a innocent "lets not warp her fragile mind" kinda girl. I will make most of you blush or cry for your momma.

radialarm

Clown of Death!

Canyonaro

One Amazing Rack
Thank you thank you ..........circus...zoo....makes no never mind to me. I operate a small town motel so nothing any of you can do or say that would shock me. You cannot do anything that would make me say "WTF just happened" I live in a psychotic environment so a zoo and circus is a breath of fresh air.
My girls call me mama Moose.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Thank you thank you ..........circus...zoo....makes no never mind to me. I operate a small town motel so nothing any of you can do or say that would shock me. You cannot do anything that would make me say "WTF just happened" I live in a psychotic environment so a zoo and circus is a breath of fresh air.
My girls call me mama Moose.

I don't know about this place having much fresh air, with all the old farts we got!!!:rofl2:

The mama moose was easy to guess!!! As kids we called our mom the same thing sometimes!!!

Now about the "One Amazing Rack" thing!!! .......Nevermind!!!

I don't know about this place having much fresh air, with all the old farts we got!!!:rofl2:

The mama moose was easy to guess!!! As kids we called our mom the same thing sometimes!!!

Now about the "One Amazing Rack" thing!!! .......Nevermind!!!

Yeah man, what do we have?

Clown
Hippie
Moose
Bear
Goose
Pig

:p

Ford Truck Articles