Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

How many miles do you have on your F-150?

My '90 has 375,000 kms and counting.... :)

Truck in Signature has around 170000 miles on it, however it registers 145000 (actually 45000 lol) because of the larger tires, and it was also unplugged for 15000 or so. :)

When my dad had the heads pulled off however about 10000 miles ago, the hone marks where still in the cylinders, after 150000 miles. Ford 300 forever.

Michigan
LOL!!! Umm truck has 82K on it. Motor has 1,700 :) Im very happy with it now that its breaking in!

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
my truck has about 244,000 on it. BUT almost everything is new....and i mean EVERYTHING! entire cooling system, new motor, rebuild tranny, rebuilt rear axle, entire brakes, entire charging and starting systems, half of the sensors, pulleys, tires, complete sound system, most bulbs, motor mounts, entire clutch system, wheel bearings, the list just keeps going on and on and on and on.... and this is all the stuff ive done!

my truck has about 244,000 on it. BUT almost everything is new....and i mean EVERYTHING! entire cooling system, new motor, rebuild tranny, rebuilt rear axle, entire brakes, entire charging and starting systems, half of the sensors, pulleys, tires, complete sound system, most bulbs, motor mounts, entire clutch system, wheel bearings, the list just keeps going on and on and on and on.... and this is all the stuff ive done!

u culda just said its new, but the frame and body have 244k on it lol.. little less wordy haha

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
It's amazing how many miles the newer engines go. At work we have 2 F250's with 5.4's that have over 300,000 and still run great. Welcome to FTF!

smilieIagree We took in a mid-90's Mercury Mountaineer last night with a 5.0 V8. Odo reads 396,562... and it still runs and drives. Original engine, tranny replaced at about 180K the owner sez.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts