Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

hi!!!!!

econo61

head pervert
okla
hello everyone, my name is jim and i AM a sex addict! :nana:

oops, wrong forum. sorry! :redface:

oh well, to late now!:rolling laugh:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
hey jim! Thrilled to have ya! Make sure to stick around and post up often. I think you'll find yourself coming back... impulsively. :p

Ryan

hello everyone, my name is jim and i AM a sex addict! :nana:

oops, wrong forum. sorry! :redface:

oh well, to late now!:rolling laugh:
Yeah, he'll fit right in!

Welcome to the labyrinth, Jim!

Hey, is that 61 an econoline pickup or van?

econo61

head pervert
okla
that my freind, is a 1 owner, 86000 mile, all origional, 1966 econoline van!

extremely proud of that one!

little feller has been sittin for 20 years under some trees, so its got stuff livin on the outside!

Ahhhh... See? I was thrown by the user name, lol...
Nice, tho... used to love those; back then the dog really SAT on the DOGHOUSE!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO

econo61

head pervert
okla
oh thats not the only 1st generation econo sittin out front, got a few pickups too.

econo61

head pervert
okla
easy on that mister stuff! i'm a little east of tulsa ok., but spend most weekends runnin around thru the hills of arkansas and missouri.

at least i did till gas got so high, now i just go out and sit in the driveway and make vroom vroom noises while i crank on the steering wheel!

Last edited:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
easy on that mister stuff! i'm a little east of tulsa ok., but spend most weekends runnin around thru the hills of arkansas and missouri.
Let me know if you're ever in the Osage Beach area. Oh, and stop by my place for a cookie. Everyone loves them.

econo61

head pervert
okla
hmmmm, seems like i go thru there evernow and then. next time i come that way i'll holler and we can get together.

fart-40825.jpg
O'rattlecan is a good name for him, cuz when HE gets all old and dried up, ain't nothin' coming out of HIS can but GAS, TOO!
Then again, I guess in that way, it's just coming out the OTHER end now...

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts