Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello Wanted to inroduce the world to the 6-door 4x4

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Wow! And welcome to FTF! :wavey:

Thank You

I appreciate the welcomes. Glad to be here.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Man, that thing is a freakin beast......welcome!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Nice ride! Love the build pics!

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I love it! Never seen anything like it before.

Also like the saying "If it doesnt take gas or wear make-up, I don't wanna play with it"

It still doesn't do to bad. I can get 12-14 when I behave.. but that's the problem I don't behave very much. I don't think I have ever gotten below 10 but then again my speed-o-meter isn't exactly accurate. We took a 500 mile road trip in it and I checked it off a buddy's odometer and I got 13 bucking a big wind most of the trip. I need to check it now that I have my Military tires on it. It seems to roll a lot ewasier having 65lbs of pressure compares to the 35 in my sand tires.

I use to have a big old built Chevy with a stall, lockers, and a .30 over 454 in it. It got 5 on the highway.. so needless to say I am happy with 12.

Sure is a lot of good looking trucks on here.. Lovin it!!!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
It still doesn't do to bad. I can get 12-14 when I behave.. but that's the problem I don't behave very much. I don't think I have ever gotten below 10 but then again my speed-o-meter isn't exactly accurate. We took a 500 mile road trip in it and I checked it off a buddy's odometer and I got 13 bucking a big wind most of the trip. I need to check it now that I have my Military tires on it. It seems to roll a lot ewasier having 65lbs of pressure compares to the 35 in my sand tires.

I use to have a big old built Chevy with a stall, lockers, and a .30 over 454 in it. It got 5 on the highway.. so needless to say I am happy with 12.

Sure is a lot of good looking trucks on here.. Lovin it!!!

Damn.....that's not bad at all. I'd get a gps and check to get a better reading....as big as that puppy is and with the lift and all, I was going to guess in the single digits. The only way to get an accurate reading on my rig was to use a gps for the number of miles driven.

That is one sweeet ride!!!

My compliments on a project well done, I have always wanted do something similar... I was thinking a six-door but not with the two half doors. I got to say I really like the way it looks the way you put it together, just awesome :)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Wow how did I miss this thread?! Your truck is amazing and very unique. You're a god amongst truck builders

:bowdown:

Welcome to FTF :wavey:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Awesome truck. Welcome to the site.

Thanks Doc

Thanks Doc

Thanks

Thanks Larry

Ford Truck Articles