Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello Wanted to inroduce the world to the 6-door 4x4

Hi there. I wanted to get on here and introduce my creation. I can also lend some knowledge considering I know the 99-03 Superduties pretty well.

I took a burn, a flood, and a roll over and put them to gether to build my 2002 F350 Power Stroke. Its a 6-door 4x4 on 40 inch Michelin Military tires. I can seat 9 people and it has 07 head lights, painted billit grille, cowl hood, and 3 rows of leather seats.

Attachments

• Photo-0051.jpg
  • mine 028.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Umm...I think we just found TOTY 2011. Welcome aboard, great to have you and such an awesome truck. I'd love to see any progress pics you may have taken along the way with that truck.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Wow that truck is amazing! Thanks for joining us!

Stick around and shoot the breeze with us!

Where in Kansas do you reside? I'm in West Missouri and we have a pretty active Missouri Chapter.

Ryan

Last edited:
I am right outside of Wichita in Andover Kansas... I will try to get up some more build pics today.. Thanks for the warm welcome guys

the original truck was a roll over I bought from Dallas, I got it and a flood truck out of Houston from Hurricane Katrina. I built it the first time before it got hit again and it took the rear axle and bed out. I still needed a front axle from the roll so I tracked down a burn truck that just happened to be tan leather interior in an extended cab. I couldn't resist. so I took a sawzall, a lot of blood, sweat and beer and this is the result.

Attachments

• big ford before.jpg
  • Big Hazard1 .jpg
  • 2.15.10 001.jpg
  • 100214_114702.jpg
  • 100214_173346.jpg
Just some more pictures of the build

Just some more pictures of the build

Attachments

• 100214_173330.jpg
  • 100216_113928.jpg
  • 100217_135155.jpg
  • 100227_171819.jpg
  • 100214_100558.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
All I have to say is...pure epic awesomeness. Any details on drivetrain and any goodies that entails?

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Way cool! Welcome to the site. Wanna do that to my truck?! :D

Love the quote "Originally Posted by UTfball68 Who needs logic when you have a sawzall?" I tend to go by "when in doubt force it, if it breaks build a bigger one"

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Love the quote "Originally Posted by UTfball68 Who needs logic when you have a sawzall?" I tend to go by "when in doubt force it, if it breaks build a bigger one"

I had to freeze that one in history. I like your philosophy too!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Thank you, thank you.:acclaim::thanks:

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
I read 6 door and I thought it'd be another crewcab-crewcab deal. i liek the way this one is setup. I also like the fact that you found 2 seperate trucks that both ironically had groundhawgs on em. Welcome to the site and cool ride!

Its the same truck. It origianally had the hags and one was ruined in the rollover. I fixed it and put the gold bed on. Then a kid hit it and took out the rear axle and the bed. So I found the white truck and used the axles out of it and the bed / x-cab. I got a deal on the 39.5 TRXUS and ran them down to 1/2, now I have 40" Michelin Militarys on it.

Umm...I think we just found TOTY 2011. Welcome aboard, great to have you and such an awesome truck. I'd love to see any progress pics you may have taken along the way with that truck.

I was lookign through the TOTM. There are some nice trucks in there. How do you get your truck into the running?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I was lookign through the TOTM. There are some nice trucks in there. How do you get your truck into the running?

The admin and moderators have choosen a truck each month to this point to represent the site for the month. Then at the end of the year, well end of November, the site votes on which rig they like the best. My 77 250 won for 09, and Buck's 77 250 won for '10...so you'll have your hands full with the dentside crowd...haha. Personally, I'd like to see submissions from the members, and then let the members vote on 'x' amount of submissions, but it's not my site and not my rules.

I was looking at your trucks. Absolutely gorgeous. Its so nice to see those older trucks done up right. Great looking rigs and well deserved TOTY.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts