Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello, from Argentina

acom01

Pampas Flareside
Hey friends, my 1995 Flareside is imported from USA so is excactly the same as yours (its a 300 I6 4x2 auto trans) . There are a lot of difference when the model is produced in Ford´s plant here in Argentina. As A_G saids Ford made a Ranger model here with crew o single cab and a 3.0 lt power stroke diesel 160HP 4x2 or 4x4 option, all with manual transmitions.
Also there is the F-100 from Brazil plant (i belive F100 here are F150 in USA) with a 3.9 lt Cummins turbo diesel engine with 212 hp.
I promise this weekend i will wash my flareside and take many pics to share with you.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
awesome ok makes sense but i bet the importing was helacious.

Now that sucks...the rangers down there have 4bts LOL ill take one...

For the non diesel guys, take the 5.9 cummins from a dodge 3/4 ton and above trucks, and hack two cylinders of, alas the 3.9. cummins engine code for trhe 5.9 is 6bt, 3.9 4bt (inline 4). Man id love to have on of those...

Yes the f150 and f100 are the same thing, In the late 70s here for had some issues with emmission and the f100 classification had strict emmission for the GVW of vehicle. so thye up it to f150 to get past some emmission standards (iirc)

as far as the 3.0 powerstroke, ive worked with them...not a big fan...good engines just it sucks to work on

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Yes, but jurg has been here awhile...

Im talking about new members!
:)

I want a 4bt ranger, i wonder how hard it would be to get one here...
Is that with the new body style or the old one, if its new the one.
WIN!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I want a 4bt ranger, i wonder how hard it would be to get one here...
Is that with the new body style or the old one, if its new the one.
WIN!

My guess says it would be cheaper just to do the swap yourself.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts