Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello, from Argentina

acom01

Pampas Flareside
Hello. I´m Bruno from Argentina. I´ve just bought a 1995 Flare side, 2WD, single cab, auto transmition with 105k miles.
I love this truck, and runs really good. In my next post i´ll add some photos and some questions.
bye.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Neat! Always fun to hear from Ford lovers outside of the states. Definitely post some pics when you get a chance.

And welcome! :wavey:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay. I'm anxious to see pictures, especially the backgrounds.

Welcome Bruno.

Fellro

Staff member
Definitely Spanish in Argentina.. my Spanish instructor was from there.

acom01

Pampas Flareside
Hi again.
I had a 1965 f-100 v8 292ci, and a 1974 f-100 with a 6 cilinder 221 ci (same engine as your olds falcons from the 60´s). I love american trucks, i had some years ago a Jeep Gladiator with the OHC tornado engine. But nothing like Ford truks, so now with my Flareside i´m happy again. I live in Buenos Aires, so backgrounds here are bored (city) or if yo go about 60 miles from the city is only flat farms whit cows trees or cultives. But nex month i´ll do my first trip with my truck to San Luis about 500 miles from B.A. that have very nice hills, roads an scenery to share with you.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
Truckin, we've had jurgen here...aruba...Herro.

Anyways welcome...i thought ford sent different models to different countrys, I wondered if his flareside is different, Id definately like to see some pics if so.

like right now ford has a diesel four door ranger everywhere but here...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Can't wait to San Luis pics. Like Anthony, I'd be interested in seeing if there are any differences. Not to mention, if the OP had year where they changed body styles, I've read that it took up to two years for folks outside the US to see those changes. So someone may get a 1981 F150, but it would still have a 79 body.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts