Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello friends

Hello,Just figured I would introduce my self. I just found this site and am excited about joining.I work at a hot rod shop here and am a ford truck nut! I worked for 8 years at a Ford dealership working on heavy engine and drivetrain and interior mostly.Before that I rebuilt automatic transmissions at an independent trans shop.
I am in the process of doing a 1964 f-250 cummins-allison 1000 conversion and have now decided to do a double door conversion on the cab.I have a growing family and want this truck to stick around for a good long time and need it to be useful for my family.

Hopefully I can learn from those here and maybe help others out as well.

Thanks,Aaron

blacksnapon

Staff member
Welcome to the site.

Ford Guy working at a Hot Rod shop !...say it isn't so.

Welcome and Merry Chrsitmas.

Now, let's hope you are challenging all those GM drivetrains with FORD bodies to instead use Mustang ..especially FORD parts in those Hot Rods.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Howdy!!!! smilieFordlogo

I hate most crossbreed rods.Just no imagination out there.We did a 32 coupe for a shop car it has a 304 and c-4 and 8" rear.Also in the process of building an ol school a roadster,39 toploader,drop beam axle,tri power flattie,32K member,banjo rear,40 juice brakes,I just went and got the new brookville steel body wed.

welcome, nice to have all kinds of experiance when building something at least they turn out different than others and helps others to have better ideas too.

Ford Truck Articles