Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello! every one.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Hi! its great to be here at ford fanatics.
I hope I can be a helpful member of the Fanatics community! I still learning and may have more Questions then answers but thats the only way we learn.

I have 2 trucks and a bronco and a Ranger in my care.
My daily driver is a 79 150 5.0 lite mods and I have a new project truck that I bought off a kid its a 79 150 to but this ol girl has the mighty 460! I can't wait to dig in to it.. Well enough yapping its browsing time smilieFordlogo

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Welcome Welcome Welcome!! :wavey: Glad to have you buddy.

Show us some pics of those rigs asap -- 70s F-series' rawk!

Welcome, Nomad! Great to have yall on here!

Hope you find everything you ever wanted here and more! If nothing else, youll find friends.
Tom

econo61

head pervert
okla
welcome! and dont be too worried about being usefull, me and carl arent! we just take up space around here.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Wow thank you for the very warm welcome every one.
Yes a 460 in a 150 I had a blast driving it home just couldn't keep my foot out of her.
Well here is my baby the ol blue angel.Found her under a tree and she gave me those sad head light puppy dog eyes and just had to have her.
blueangle.jpg

The ugly ducky its rough but it runs and works wonderfully.
A guy built it for his daughter she smashed it up so he stuck a new bed on it and then just said hell with it gave it to a kid who I then picked it up from for 350 bucks smiliepeelout all the way home.
my newly built 302 dose not run as smooth as this 460.
uglyduck2.jpg

uglyduck3.jpg

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Welcome to the site Nomad , hope you stick around and post up often.
Love those pics of the trucks, I have a 78 SC SB w/ a 351M in it, that sadly is going to be parted out :( , I have no need for it at the time.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
What a shame about the 2nd one... Looks like it was a GREAT looking truck before the wreck :( Awesome that it has a 460 :D

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Welcome to the site Nomad , hope you stick around and post up often.
Love those pics of the trucks, I have a 78 SC SB w/ a 351M in it, that sadly is going to be parted out :( , I have no need for it at the time.
Wow that sucks bro, thats a hell of a combo you have there Super camper and a short bed I'd kill to have a short bed with a big block.Thanks every one I take great pride in my rides, But I do wish I could have found a short bed but out here in west Texas they were just useless to farmers out here in the west..

Last edited:
Welcome Texas! ........Let us know if you have any questions.

Ryan
But don't ask him.......he's normally wrong:wavey: .

Welcome....it's a great place.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts