Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Haven't done any poser shots in a while...

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Thanks guys.

Leveling kit and some 34" DuraTracs are coming in the next few months. Then you'll love it even more :D

Blade

Backwoods boy
Was looking for a thread to hijack........ guess this isn't the right one is it :p

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Nice truck!

Unfortunately mine has gone to a better home now and I've got a Mustang being delivered in 13 days (but who's counting?)

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
i like the painted badges but it think it would look better in ford blue, as well as the fx decals... but im just a blue kinda guy.... im thinking of ordering some of those badges for my 2012 and painting the inside blue instead of that wierd orangy red.. it was just a thought tho, skandocious youve got i nice looking eb it makes me want to do some "glamour shots" while the sun is out... but i have to go wash my truck first and rain is forecasted all week :( thats the downside to black paint. i assume yoube gotten a good look at the 2013 fx headlights (h.i.d. with the black housing) im thinking of getting some for my 2012 xlt as well as a platinum grille and having it painted body color black, the majority of my truck is already blacked out, your opinion?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts