Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Haven't done any poser shots in a while...

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Washed the EB today and figured you guys were just DYING to see some more poser shots :D (humor me, huh?)

26632720.jpg

6e9e1927.jpg

Also drove Bertha, got her fluids good and circulated. I could tell Betty was jealous when I fired up Bertha in the driveway :rofl:

96cb4178.jpg

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
[complaint]I washed my damn truck this morning, and by the time I got home from the car wash it was already too dirty for poser shots. It ain't black, either.[/complaint]

I do like the look of that truck, though.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Looking good - those tow mirrors set it off.

My dealer has been getting some new FX's with red badges flat black graphics packages lately. Got one in red and one black... looks pretty dern cool.

jh8sw2.jpg

6a00d83451b3c669e2015435c8978b970c-pi

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
I could live with the wheels, not the hideous Boss 302 looking stripe though.

Michigan
Thats a great pic!

Michigan
Does that have the power running boards?

Michigan
Nice addon! I love how those work.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Install was a breeze. Amp Research gives you a wiring hardness that is already cut to exact length with connectors at each end, and pre-wrapped in split loom. Just have run the wires back to the motors. The steps bolt right in place-- holes were already there on my truck because Amp Research is the brand that Ford uses from the factory on these trucks.

The biggest pain was wiring into the door switch circuit-- just because it's in a really cramped spot. But altogether the kit is very well put together and they made it as easy as they possibly could. Took about 3 hours and I always take my sweet time on truck projects.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
That sounds like a sweet addition, Chris. It looks good - man I love your truck.

I can't stand the black wheel fad either. I pray nightly for the fad to end as soon as possible.

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles