Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Happy Birthday lil_dq

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Happy Day Doc. He ACTUALLY made it to another one.

Ryan

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Thanks guys just another day...and to Aaron, old my ass I'm only 26! ROTFLMAO

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
yeah no kiddin!

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Thanks guys just another day...and to Aaron, old my ass I'm only 26! ROTFLMAO

TWENTY SIX! Hrumphhhh..........I got SOX older than that.............Let me tell you about that old time group, tha G(##$#@%# BEATLES!

We ate wool coats, and walked 9 miles in the blinding snow, uphill, to school........BOTH WAYS

WE HAD TO WEAR BURLAP! BURLAP I SAY........young WHIPPERSNAPPERS!

DAMMIT IN MY DAY MTV ACTUALLY PLAYED MUSIC VIDEOS..............damed kids.............zzzzzzzzzzzzz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :DBdayBigGrin bigdance :ola:

Gunner

TWENTY SIX.........TWENTY SIX! I got SOX older than..............oh yeah............Just GO AWAY and let me watch Leave It To Beaver in PEACE................damned kids.......when I was their age we had PARACHUTE pants.....and cars had CARBURATORS GODDAMMIT............WE didn't need no fancy FUEL INJECTION...........:D

Last edited:

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
[/SIZE]You had TV in your day???

zzzzzzzzzzzz............HUMPH............wha.........TV..........We didn't have no fancy TV..........They MAILED us the script and we had to READ IT OURSELVES..................smart ass kids.........it's that damned INTERNET, I tell ya..............and whats with this whole TIRES thing anyway...............overrated, those tires are...........zzzzzzzzzzzz

Gunner

Ford Truck Articles